Ingredients for Ragi Dosa :
1 cup Ragi Flour
2 table-spoon Rice Flour
1 t-spoon Cumin seeds (Jeera)
2-3 green chillies, chopped
salt to taste
2 table-spoon Oil to make each dosa
How to make Ragi Dosa :
Prepare a Dosa Batter :
- Mix all the above ingredients along with water. Make a medium thick batter.
- Cover it and keep in at room temperature for 15 minutes before making dosa.
Make Ragi Dosa :
- Heat Dosa tava or non-stick flat pan over medium-high flame. Sprinkle few drops of water to check whether the pan is sufficiently hot or not. When the water drops starts cracking, rub the pan with a cloth.
- Now spread 1 table-spoon of oil on the pan. Take 1/2 cup of dosa batter and spread it properly in circular motion to form a thick circle on a hot pan. Normally, thickness of Ragi dosa is more than masala dosa crust.
- After 2 mins. add 1 table-spoon oil more on the dosa and flip to other side. Roast Ragi Dosa from both sides until it gets brown patches from both sides.
- Instant Ragi Dosa is ready to serve with chutney.