Ingredients for Corn Dosa :
1 cup Corn Flour (makki ka aata)
2 table-spoon Rice flour
2 Green chillies, chopped
1 1/2 table-spoon Oil to make each dosa
salt to taste
How to make Corn Dosa :
Prepare a Corn Batter :
- Mix Rice and corn flour with water, add water to achieve desired consistency. Make a medium thick batter.
- Add salt, chopped green chillies and mix the batter properly.
- Cover it and keep in at room temperature for 2 hours.
Make Corn Dosa :
- Heat Dosa tava or non-stick flat pan over medium-high flame. Sprinkle few drops of water to check whether the pan is sufficiently hot or not. When the water drops starts cracking, rub the pan with a cloth.
- Now spread 1 table-spoon of oil on the pan. Take 1/2 cup of dosa batter and spread it properly in circular motion to form a circle on a hot pan.
- After 2 mins. add 1/2 table-spoon oil at the sides of dosa and turn it to the other side. Cook from both sides until light brown patches appear. Normally corn dosa takes more time to cook.
- Hot Corn Dosa is ready to serve with chutney.