Cabbage Dosa Recipe
Ingredients for Cabbage Dosa :
1 cup shredded Cabbage (Patta Gobi)
1/2 cup Rice flour
1 cup wheat flour
1 onion chopped
1 table-spoon grated ginger (adrak)
2 Green chillies, chopped
a pinch of asafoetida (Hing)
1 1/2 table-spoon Oil to make each dosa
salt to taste
How to make Cabbage Dosa :
Prepare a Batter :
- Boil Cabbage along with grated ginger. Drain the remaining water but don't throw it. Grind Cabbage to a fine paste.
- Mix all the above ingredients along with grinned Cabbage paste. Make a medium thick batter. Add drained Cabbage water to make batter and if needed add some cold water also.
- Cover it and keep in at room temperature for 15 minutes before making dosa.
Make Cabbage Dosa :
- Heat Dosa tava or non-stick flat pan over medium-high flame. Sprinkle few drops of water to check whether the pan is sufficiently hot or not. When the water drops starts cracking, rub the pan with a cloth.
- Now spread 1 table-spoon of oil on the pan. Take 1/2 cup of dosa batter and spread it properly in circular motion to form a circle on a hot pan.
- After 2 mins. add 1/2 table-spoon oil at the sides of dosa and turn it to the other side. Cook from both sides until light brown patches appear.
- Hot Cabbage Dosa is ready to serve with chutney.