Mixed Vegetable Curry can be made with many variants i.e. using any types of vegetables as you wish. It is also known as Mix Veg Recipe or Indian Mix Vegetable Curry, Sabzi (Sabji). The Indian style to cook mixed vegetables bhaji is to blend vegetables with all the Indian spices like all other Indian sabjis and can be served with rice or chapati.
Ingredients for Mixed Vegetable:
6 cauliflower florets
1 cup peas (matar)
2 potatoes, peeled and cubed
1 capsicum. slice chopped
2 onions, slice chopped
2 tomatoes, chopped
1 t-spoon garlic paste (lahsun)
1 t-spoon ginger paste (adrak)
1/2 t-spoon cumin (jeera)
1/2 t-spoon garam masala powder
1 t-spoon turmeric powder (haldi)
1/4 t-spoon red chilli powder
2 table-spoon oil
1 t-spoon salt
10-15 leaves coriander, finely chopped (dhaniya patti)
How to make Mixed Vegetable:
- Heat oil in a non stick frying pan and add cumin to it, cook for 30 seconds.
- Then, add onions, ginger and garlic to the pan and cook it for a minute.
- Add tomatoes and potatoes, stir it well and further cook them for five minutes.
- Next, add the cauliflower florets, peas, capsicum and salt. Stir it well and cover it with a lid, keep stirring in every 3-4 mins. in medium to low heat.
- After 5 minutes add garam masala, haldi powder, and red chili powder. Stir well and again cover with a lid.
- Cook until done. Garnish with chopped coriander leaves and serve Mixed Vegetable Curry hot with roti or chapati.
Note:- Any other vegetables can also be added instead or along with these.