Chicken chutney is a non-veg chutney recipe. Chicken lovers likes to put chicken in all types of variations like tandoori chicken, chicken biryani, chicken curry, kebab and one of which is Chicken chutney. It can be served as a complement with you lunch and dinner.
Ingredients for Chicken chutney:
250 gms. boneless chicken, thighs
1 large tomato
1 small onion, slicely chopped
1/4 t-spoon Jeera, powdered (Cumin)
1 cloves garlic, paste (Lahsun)
1/4 t-spoon garic paste
1/2 t-spoon red chilly powder
1/4 t-spoon Turmeric powder (Haldi)
1/4 t-spoon black pepper powder (Kali mirch)
1 green chilly, finely grated (Hari mirch)
2 green chillies, chopped
1 t-spoon fresh Cream (Malai)
1/2 t-spoon garam masala powder
4 table-spoon cooking oil
10-15 coriander leaves, finely chopped (Dhaniya patti)
salt to taste
How to make Chicken chutney:
- Take a small frying pan and add 4 table-spoon oil to it. Add onion to the pan and fry them until they get light pink in colour.
- Then add garlic, tomatoes, cumin powder, ginger, pepper, red chilli powder, grated green chilli, salt and turmeric, turn the heat to low and fry them until they gets light brown and the oil leave the mixture, stir frequently so that the mixture should not burnt from the bottom.
- Now, add boneless Chicken to the pan, cook on low flame until the chicken gets properly cooked and gives a nice blend of all spices.
- After it gets cooked add garam masala to it. Cook further for a minute. Then, turn off the flame. Serve chicken chutney and garnish it with finely chopped coriander leaves and green chillies.
- Chicken chutney is ready to eat. Serve Chicken chutney as an complement with rice, salad or tandori roti.