Green Chutney can be used as an add on with any type of food like lunch, Chaat, fast food etc. Due to the presence of dhaniya in it, chutney becomes green in colour, that's why we call it Dhaniya or green chutney. Hurry chutney is a very popular Indian recipe that is served almost everyday in Indian homes.
Ingredients for Green Chutney:
1 cup coriander leaves (Dhaniya Patti)
5 green chillies
2 t-spoon garlic (Lahsun)
1 lemon (Neebu)
1/4 t-spoon asafoetida (Hing)
1 t-spoon jaggery (gudh/gur)
salt to taste
2 t-spoon oil
How to make Green Chutney:
- Take a pot of a mixer and add coriander leaver, green chillies, garlic, lemon, jaggery and salt to the pot. Grind it well.
- Take a frying pan and add oil to it and heat it for 2 mins. Now add the asafoetida and turn the heat off.
- Now add the oil and asafoetida mixture to the mixie.
- Blend it until the mixture gets smooth
- Take Green Chutney out and serve it in a glass bowl.