Ingredients for Andhra Style Rasam Powder :
4 table-spoon coriander seeds (Dhaniya)
1 table-spoon Toor Dal (Red Gram)
1 1/3 table-spoon cumin seeds (Jeera)
1/4 table-spoon Whole black pepper (Khadi Kali Mirch)
1/4 teaspoon fenugreek seeds (methi)
5-7 Red chillies (khadi lal mirch)
1/4 table-spoon mustard seeds (Rai)
How to make Andhra Rasam Powder :
- Dry roast all the ingredients on low heat until you get the nice aroma.
- Now, turn off the heat and cool to room temperature.
- Dry Grind the complete ingredients to a smooth powder.
- Store this Andhra Rasam powder in an air-tight jar.
- It can be kept up an year in a tight air seal jar.